Why my Google designer tool without hyperlink function?

yiph...@gmail.com

May 16, 2016, 11:38:50 PM5/16/16
to Google Web Designer beta
i don't know why my Google designer tool without hyperlink function.
i can not create hyperlink in html.
How to set up the hyperlink ?
i try TapArea>Touck/Click> but i have not "NextPage>pagedeck" in my TapArea Event

My Google designer
Version 1.6.0.0429
shell:1.3.5.0

google.png
google2.png

Sukhbir Kaur

May 17, 2016, 5:48:43 PM5/17/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

HTML file type doesn't have Pages by default . If you need to use pages in your file please create HTML with pages file

 HTML with pages lets you use Google Web Designer's page construct in your HTML.

Note : "Pages" in Google Web Designer are not the same as web pages. The Pages construct is generally used in ads to show several scenes in one ad without needing to load a new webpage.

File > New file > HTML with Pages

Add a TapArea

Add another page from page drop down

Right Click on TapArea and set event