GWD Lead Generation Banner using Componant

Rahul Bonde

Nov 21, 2017, 12:30:46 AM11/21/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

Need your help here. We have created a form based banner in GWD using component (source link:http://dynamicbanners.in/gwd/index.html). We have incorporated the form. Now we are struggling to create backend mechanism by which we can save data generated by the font end of the form.

Issue faced are as follow

a) How to save the data generated by the form?

b) How to generate the "submit" url (lead.html) ?

It would be great if you could help us out with some reference banner created already at your end.

Regards
Rahul