Abhishek Jhinjha

Jul 12, 2017, 2:35:13 AM7/12/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

My library tab from where I can access all my assets is collapsing just after I click on it to expand. Just 1 sec after I click on expand, it automatically collapses back and I cannot access assets due to it. Is it a bug or something else?
Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Abhishek

San Khong

Jul 12, 2017, 12:30:20 PM7/12/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Abhishek,

Can you please check the path to the Google Web Designer file if it has any high ascii or double byte characters?  We have a known issue with the Library panel that it does not handle high ascii and double byte characters well.  This has been fixed internally but not yet released.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team