Is there any code to take youtube component out of preview mode?

cr...@thisistommy.com

May 13, 2016, 6:31:57 AM5/13/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello

We have an ad that uses a youtube video component. We need code to disable preview mode when a separate button is clicked.

For example:
The user navigates to a video section and the youtube player needs to come out of preview mode and play the video with sound.

rika

May 13, 2016, 7:20:22 PM5/13/16
to Google Web Designer beta
 YouTube preview should be controlled by Tap area > YouTube play/replay event but looks like we have an issue for this.
It should be fixed in the future release.

Thanks for using the Google Web Designer,
Rika
(GWD team)