Difference between the 3 ad environments.

Debobrata Debnath

Jul 8, 2015, 5:05:01 AM7/8/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hey team

Thanks for the wonderful software GWD. We have some general query.

Can you please tell us that, what is the basic difference between DoubleClick, Adwords and Generic ad environment. We have been facing some issue regarding these three ad environment. So kindly guide us and give a proper description and use of these three ad environment.

Thanks
Debobrata

Jaz

Jul 9, 2015, 2:48:58 PM7/9/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Debobrata,

Choosing the ad environments AdWords or DoubleClick means Google Web Designer will add the appropriate enabler code when you publish the ad; allowing the ad to properly run in AdWords or DoubleClick respectively. If you choose generic, we will not add any enabler code to the file.

You can find more information on ad environments here: https://support.google.com/webdesigner/answer/4450409

thx!
jaz
Program Manager, GWD