GWD & webkit:blur cause element to jerk out of place

yingyee cheng

Jan 4, 2018, 10:09:31 AM1/4/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

Im currently working on animating some ads using GWD but there was a problem when i incorporate webkit:blur into it, it causes the property to jerk out of place at the end of the animation. But it is only happening in Chrome.
Ive attached the relevant files and a video of the problem

I've found similar post about it ( https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/gwdbeta/h8K790-EZOc) and tried the fixes, but the problem still persist.
It happens to imported elements and elements in created in GWD itself.
Anyone has an idea why is it happening and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance !
BlurTest_Chrome.webm
Message has been deleted

yingyee cheng

Jan 4, 2018, 10:11:06 AM1/4/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Preview in Mozilla
BlurTest_Mozilla.webm
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

San Khong

Jan 4, 2018, 1:20:13 PM1/4/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi yingyee,

Can you please attach the author html file?  The zip might get rejected.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team

yingyee cheng

Jan 4, 2018, 6:54:43 PM1/4/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi San!
Thanks for the speedy reply!
Heres the html file, I dont get how google chrome dont work as i can see that there is a keyframe function with the reqired '-webkit' prefix too.

Thank you!
index.html

San Khong

Jan 5, 2018, 2:01:02 PM1/5/18
to Google Web Designer beta
The attached file is the published file. Can you please get me the author file instead? It should be in the location where you save the Google Web Designer file.