Is there a way to edit the -webkit-transform-origin: Property Using the Interface and Not Just in CodeView?

Darius Clarke

Jan 5, 2014, 11:31:56 PM1/5/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to edit the -webkit-transform-origin: Property in the Interface and Not Just in CodeView?

I've not found it in the Property panel or any other place in the interface.

Darius Clarke

Jan 5, 2014, 11:40:22 PM1/5/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I mean by entering in text for precision, rather than dragging the rotation tool.

Nivesh Rajbhandari

Jan 6, 2014, 1:44:36 PM1/6/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Darius,

Currently, we don't have any way to set the -webkit-transform-origin style in the Properties panel. However, you should be able to set the style using the CSS panel.

Thanks,
Nivesh