Google Web Designer Error Connecting to Doubleclick Account

Dale Fenton

Mar 15, 2017, 5:35:32 PM3/15/17
to Google Web Designer beta

When trying to interact with my Doubleclick Studio account (either publishing to it, or trying to link to a dynamic feed) I'm able to pull up my list of Advertisers but when I choose one, the application doesn't seem to try and pull the list of campaigns to choose from and instead shows the error "Please select an advertiser from the list." (see screenshots)

I've had this problem on both MacOS Sierra (10.12.3) as well as on Windows 10 64 bit versions of GWD so it seems to be a problem in the application itself and not OS specific.

This problem manifested only after I added a second advertiser to my Doubleclick account, prior to that I hadn't had any problems linking to dynamic feeds or publishing to DCS.

Please let me know if there is a workaround in the short-term to allow me to work with dynamic feeds and publish to Doubleclick even if it means creating separate accounts for each advertiser.

Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 5.06.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 5.06.52 PM.png