GWD Removing animations from timeline after saving and reopening project

Istivan...@betssongroup.com

Sep 5, 2016, 5:32:09 AM9/5/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hey,

I'm having two major issues with this software and unfortunately I have to use it because we use DoubleClick Studio and it really does simplify my life on my day-to-day tasks.

- Animations get completely removed from timeline when project is saved, closed and reopened. This happens when an element is nested in a div and there are animations altering the elements.

- The issue of the Media Queries just creates havoc regardless the work around provided.

Is there an update on this software sometime soon?

These issues have been known for quite sometime now and we would like to know if there is an actual fix and not a work around because they don't work properly.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards
Istivan

Sukhbir Kaur

Sep 7, 2016, 1:22:09 PM9/7/16
to Google Web Designer beta

Hi Istivan,

We are not aware any issue related to losing animation  data once you save,close and reopen a file.

Is it possible for you to send us a sample file   @gwd-s...@google.com and steps to reproduce so we can take a look at it ?

Also please do let us know details about  the  issue you are encountering with media queries ad and what workaround you are using.

Thanks

Sukhbir

(Google Web Designer Team)

quicksilv...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2017, 8:36:51 AM1/18/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Same problem with timeline - after doing some changes in my codeView, I saved the file and when I reopened it - the whole animation timeline became empty - but htm5 banner is still working fine (css animation properties exists in code)