How do you set auto-expand and auto-close times in GWD?

ben.sc...@sciascia.co.nz

Jul 12, 2016, 4:27:28 PM7/12/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi There,

We have some publishers specs to satisfy for an expandable:
- Close expandable after 10secs if no interaction with the expandable
- Close the expandable after 30secs if there is interaction with the expandable

The partial answers we've found use lot's of custom JS which we don't fully understand - plus we can't find answers for the specs we have (particularly around interaction).

Clicking play on the YouTube clip is the Interaction we're trying to track (is this possible) and we're also unsure how to track time elapsed in GWD.

Any help or pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Ben