Any good workflow tutorials showing best practices to quickly turn one animated ad design into other size formats?

some0ne

Jul 16, 2014, 8:07:54 AM7/16/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Any good workflow tutorials to show best practices on quickly turning one animated ad design into other size formats?

Example: I spend a lot of time making an ad that's 300x250px... how can I NOT HAVE TO completely reinvent the wheel and use much of this work to create a different sized ad?

Do I need to save the document as some other file name, then change the size of the main div, then.... what? What's best practices after that to save time and energy and create all the different sized banners without treating each one as some completely new project?

A YouTube video would be a great link!

Thanks

some0ne

Jul 17, 2014, 7:38:39 AM7/17/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Bumping this because I'm sure there's are techniques to make a set of animated ads quicker than having to reinvent the wheel for each size.

GWD team, do you have a link to Best Practices when designing a set of different sized animated ads that share the same theme?

Jaz

Jul 17, 2014, 5:30:14 PM7/17/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We currently do not have a guide for best practices for re-sizing ads, but we know responsive design is critical and something we are planning for now.

We're also adding a number of new features and improvements soon, so please stay tuned and we appreciate the feedback!

thx
jaz

Jasmine Rogers
Program Manager, GWD