Text move when published

itze...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2016, 12:40:26 PM7/11/16
to Google Web Designer beta
So in the original file, editable the text looks fine where I wanted it. It's on the text box and labeled al "p". When I preview my work the text moves, it all goes up and to the left. It also happens if I publish it.

I have tried to close and open the program, and what happens is that the text on the editable file is somewhere else, same: at the left on top. This only happens to the half parragraph. Each sentence appears isolated on a "Div" label as if I encapsulated it when I did not. I have re writed the text on the "P" label text box and when I publish it or preview it it does the same thing. And if I close an open again the program it encapsulates again the half sentences.
I have already published it on different seleccions to see if it solves the problem but it doesn't. HELP.

Untitled-1.jpg

lisaann...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2016, 5:24:07 PM9/16/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Having a similar problem. I would love it if someone could post an answer...

Svein-Tore Narvestad

Sep 16, 2016, 5:35:03 PM9/16/16
to Google Web Designer beta
HI

Can you please send your source so we can look at it?

Svein-Tore

thomas...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2016, 2:38:52 PM9/21/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Same here, anyone can tell uns something about that?