Wrong link in Dynamic swipeable gallery

Francesco Maria de Biasio

Mar 21, 2018, 4:00:56 PM3/21/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello to everyone,

i've created a banners set starting from template "Dynamic Remarketing Scrolling Panel with Headline".

For large banners (728x90 and 300x600) i've selected (into swipeable proprieties) to show and scroll 2 items instead 1 (like smallest banners).

After some changes of texts and cta position i've make a banner like this:

For some reason the url of upper item is always over the next one.

When i try to click on "sample feed image 1" or  CTA of "product 1 Name", into console i see always "Exit "Product_0_url" invoked."

Same things for next frame (where i have 2th and 3th product): all clicks show same message in console ""Product_2_url" invoked."

For better understand attached zip file.

Thanks in advance,
Francesco

test-adw-dr-300x600-gwd.zip

Kent

Mar 21, 2018, 5:56:30 PM3/21/18
to Google Web Designer beta
That layout in particular is difficult to modify because it has a lot of custom javascript.
After seeing your design, I think this template is a better starting point "Dynamic Remarketing with Headline and Individual CTA Buttons" and is easier to modify, but if you don't feel like starting over you could zip your entire project folder, upload to Google Drive, share a link, and I will take a look. (The file sent already was the published file, but I need the GWD author file).

Hope that helps,

Kent
Google Web Designer team

Francesco Maria de Biasio

Mar 21, 2018, 6:52:37 PM3/21/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello Kent,
thanks for your support.

Here link with zipped folders.

Inside you will find 728x90 also, whit same problem.
Don't know if your code will be difficult to copy from 300x600 project, but I promise I'll try if you show me the way.

Thanks again,
Francesco

Kent

Mar 22, 2018, 1:16:50 PM3/22/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Sorry, that is a limitation of that template (exits only work when gallery shows 1 item).
You'll need to use the other template suggested "Dynamic Remarketing with Headline and Individual CTA Buttons".