dov...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2016, 8:06:20 AM1/14/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi everyone, I have a banner request from a client, the banner needs to have two photos in the same location and on top of that there needs to be a 5px high bar along that anyone can drag and up and down that reveals one of the photos...so essentialy I need to mask and show and hide parts of the images depending on where the bar is positioned. Similar to the swipeable gallery component but without the photos actually moving.

What's the easiest way to do this? is it possible with the currently available components or do I have to code something custom? It needs to work with swipe on mobile and mouse movement on desktop