[Bug] Pressing tab while "Top" is selected doesn't go to "Width"

micsun-al

Jul 20, 2015, 8:00:53 PM7/20/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Small bug, but something that hits me multiple times a day...

Pressing tab in the "Position and size" panel goes through the input fields correctly for the most part, except when "Top" is selected.  Some mystery control gets focus, then pressing tab again goes to "Width".

The expected result would be ... "Top" input field has focus --> Use presses "Tab" --> "Width" field has focus

Thanks!

Jason Long

Jul 27, 2015, 8:33:00 PM7/27/15
to Google Web Designer beta, mic...@avatarlabs.com
Hi Michael

Thank you for reporting the issue.  We have filed a bug against this issue.

Thank you,
This conversation is locked