Responsive Banners

joao....@stepvalue.com

Aug 29, 2017, 4:22:01 AM8/29/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi!

Imagine I create a HTML5 like a 300x250 image through Google Web Designer. Then I use this banner in a ppc campaign and upload it to Google Adwords.

My question is if the Google Adwords, somehow, "transform/arranje" the image to be responsive when the campaign is online, or do I have to upload a responsive image.

I'm asking this question, because when I create a simple banner in Photoshop (.jpg) and upload it to Google Adwords, I assume the platform, automatically transform/arrange the image to be responsive and adapt to all placements/devices (sites).

Thanks,

Sukhbir Kaur

Aug 30, 2017, 8:12:22 PM8/30/17
to Google Web Designer beta

When you create a Responsive Adwords ad you author one ad in Google Web Designer and upload it with different ad sizes.

Google Web Designer is ahead of the game in responsive. Eventually responsive will be supported in AdWords.

Thanks
Sukhbir
Google Web Designer Team