How to stop video playback at 30 second mark

dreamerdad

May 25, 2017, 11:33:40 AM5/25/17
to Google Web Designer beta
I am embedding a video (non-youtube) of over 2 minutes in my 300x250 ad. i need the video to autoplay but to stop autoplaying after 30 seconds in order to comply with standard Google Ad Exchange specs. I see the option to autoplay but how to make the autoplay stop after 30 seconds? I am not able to use the teaser reels component because I do not have a DCM or DFP Premium account.

San Khong

May 25, 2017, 12:39:09 PM5/25/17
to Google Web Designer beta
The recommended way to do it is to make a 30 sec video and autoplay it. Then add a click event on that video to use the action Set Sources to change the source of the video to the longer video and play it.  It also helps that the ad only loads the smaller video first, and then only loads the bigger video after user clicks on it.

San
Google Web Designer team