Bug Report: Loss of image quality when animation starting from scaled down

Josh Peterson

Jun 16, 2017, 5:40:01 PM6/16/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Let's say have a 50px square png. If I start an animation with the image scaled down to 10px, and then animate the scale up to full resolution 50px, it's as if I'm scaling up a 10px image. The result is super pixellated and unusable.

In the timeline it looks fine, but it's when I publish that the result is pixellated.

San Khong

Jun 16, 2017, 5:55:40 PM6/16/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Josh,

Please try using the Scale properties in the Properties panel under Translation, Rotation, and Scale section instead of using Width and Height.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team