Elements grouping extends its area to trigger an event

gorale

Feb 8, 2017, 4:35:19 AM2/8/17
to Google Web Designer beta

When grouping or aggregating multiple elements (like these two red rectangles), if I create an event that changes opacity when I have my mouse over, it triggers when I enter the area delimited by the blue bordered rectangle, not only the red ones. Now imagine how annoying can be this behaviour when I have two elements, one on the top-left and one on the bottom-right. Is there a way to fix this?

San Khong

Feb 14, 2017, 4:06:18 PM2/14/17
to Google Web Designer beta
One workaround is to set the event on each element inside the group. Double click on the group to go in edit mode, select each element inside the group and give them id in the properties panel.  Then add the mouseover event on those elements.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team