Why is my event panel different from the one in tutorials?

ste...@alion.nl

Sep 17, 2015, 7:39:08 AM9/17/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi GWD team, or whoever knows :-)

I was watching the Interstitial tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9OayYpTNQY&feature=player_embedded) and noticed that my Event panel and the actions in it are different from the one in the tutorial.

If you look at the attachment, you can see the layout is different (top panel is mine, bottom is screenshot from video), but also, for instance; I cannot see an 'Animation Complete' event.

I think I have the latest GWD (beta, 1.4.1.0901, shell 1.1.7.0) and I have the settings for the interstitial correct.

Why am I seeing a different event panel?

Thanks in advance!

gr.

Stephan

PS.
I think the layout of the one in the tutorial is way better ;-)

GWD-event-panel.png

Google Web Designer beta

Sep 17, 2015, 11:44:35 AM9/17/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Stephen,

The event panel you are seeing (the top panel in your screenshot) is the correct version in the current build of GWD. The other one in the Interstitial tutorial is the older version.

Please see the following videos if you want like to find out more about using Events in GWD:

Thanks,
Emily (GWD Team)