Symmetric image transformation

interacti...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2016, 9:11:22 AM3/30/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello dear GWD users :

I was wondering if there is a way in GWD to do a symmetric transformation of an image ? I don't find any solution. I have several images and I thought I could easily transform them in GWD but I was wrong. If someone has an answer, I would really appreciate.

Have a nice day.

interacti...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2016, 9:54:41 AM3/30/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Well after several hours of trying different things, I came up with a solution involving 3D. If you click the "rotate 3D objects" tool (I'm translating from french so excuse if it is not the proper name of the tool), you then change the properties. In the properties panel I change the Y axis to 178° (another value didn't work for me) and it works. I tried with several images and it worked. Since I am working with 2D shapes it didn't hit me to use the 3D tools. I post this so that it could help others.
Thanks

interacti...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2016, 9:55:27 AM3/30/16
to Google Web Designer beta