Banner doesn't loop (events)

Ieva Kišūnaitė

Apr 19, 2018, 10:29:39 AM4/19/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

I want my whole banner (not separate layers) to loop for example 5 times. I found some tutorials on how to achieve that and at first it worked, but after several changes it stopped working. I saw that after so many changes there were repeated events in Events panel, and I thought that deleting that and creating again new event will work, but it didn't seem to fix the problem.

Maybe someone know what's the problem?

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 17.24.04.png

San Khong

Apr 20, 2018, 7:50:41 PM4/20/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Leva,

If you try this instruction to loop and it still doesn't work, please share the author file with us so we can help you take a look at it.

San
Google Web Designer team