CSS transitions in mouse over effects

Dauto Lino

Aug 4, 2016, 5:44:38 AM8/4/16
to Google Web Designer beta

Hello!

I was trying to apply some mouseover effects using the hover property of CSS. So I created 4 groups, each one as a button for the left menu.

My purpose was to change the background-color from none to #373e68 when the mouse is over the buttons.

To test if it would work, I applyed the CSS HOVER on the group named BTWEB (1 of the buttons).--> [data-gwd-group="BTWEB"]:hover   { background-color: #373e68; }

The hover worked fine, but I would like to put a transiction effect, so again I tried to do it with CSS --> transition: all 1s easy;

Unfortunately, the CSS transition property did not work (but the mouseover still works). :(

So here is my question: is there any way to apply a transition effect (using CSS, or the timeline, or anything else)??

warning: i'm newbie in GWD.