I have different results on different browsers

sikorsky...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2015, 2:05:38 PM9/28/15
to Google Web Designer beta
I've just installed GWD and made a good baner.
But then i've tried to open it on:

Mac
firefox - white screen, doesn't wor at all
safari - one error, last screen combined to the previous
opera - everything is perfect
Windows
chrome - on the other computer with windows os didn't get fonts
explorer - mess doesn't work at all
edje - not bad, but there one of colored shapes has transperency 90. has to be 100

So app is good, this result is very bad.
I don't know how it will work after relese to Google Adwords

Help me please

Tags are useless in my situation

San Khong

Sep 29, 2015, 2:46:51 PM9/29/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi sikorsky,

Did you try to publish with the vendor prefixes checked and view the published file in different browsers?  File > Publish Locally.  If it still happens, please attach the file to the post so we can take a look at it to help you debug the issue.

Thanks,
San
GWD Team

Illana

Feb 11, 2016, 5:43:34 PM2/11/16
to Google Web Designer beta
HI GWD team

So I created an ad and seem to also get a difference in quality when previewing and after publishing it.

It seems to look sharper in safari vs fuzzy in chrome...why is that? How can I fix that?

Attached is my ZIP published file for you to have a look at if needed.
vidiu pro 468 x 60.zip