Uploading directly to Goodle Adwords ?

Sa...@foris.no

Nov 22, 2017, 12:13:27 PM11/22/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Im using the latest version of GWD, but im haing issues with putting interstitial ads to Goodle Adwords.

I can upload the Zipfile, as im told the 300x250 dimensions are a discontinued size.
I cant use the zip file in a responsive ad, because its an incorrect format, andi cant upload directly into adwords from GWD ...

Can anyone guide me step by step how to put up a simple interstitial /responsive ad to Google adwords ....
( and yes.. im super-newb)

San Khong

Nov 22, 2017, 4:12:59 PM11/22/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Can you please share the author file with us so we can help take a look? Open the file in Google Web Designer, select File > Save as zip...and share the zip file with us either here or to gwd-s...@google.com.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team