How to animate dynamic swipe gallery?

Tim van Kappen

Oct 23, 2016, 5:26:12 AM10/23/16
to Google Web Designer beta
I have made a group called item to show my products in a swipegallery. In this group I made a div with a label-1 in the beginning of the timeline. After 0.5s the product image gets animated inside the banner.

I also made an event that plays the timeline from label-1 when a frame is activated. This works but only for the first product in the feed. The other products play once when the banner is loaded, but not when I activate them by the navigation.

If someone knows a way to animate the other products, please let me know.