New version - bug with circle

Mateusz Misiak

Nov 16, 2017, 3:31:30 AM11/16/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello everyone, I just get update to the newest version. And I have some problem. I made a circle, 1x1px in next frame I have this cricle in 30x30px in my AdWords file. But circle turns into square.. How it's even possible? So my transform looks like this

1s
x - 760px
y - 87px

width - 1px
height - 1px

1.2s

x- 747
y - 74
width and height 30px

So basically circle should scale up but it turns from circle to square. Please help, I'm using GWD in my work and now all productions stops :/

Sukhbir Kaur

Nov 16, 2017, 2:54:01 PM11/16/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Mateusz ,

 I'm really sorry that you are running an issue. I was able to reproduce the issue and logged a bug internally on your behalf.

For now you can try one of the workaround for your use case:

Workaround 1
Switch to Code view and change the rx and ry values = 0.5 instead of 1  for  oval.

<svg data-gwd-shape="oval" preserveAspectRatio="none" viewBox="0 0 1 1" class="gwd-svg-9ch6 gwd-gen-15w4gwdanimation">
            <ellipse cx="50%" cy="50%" rx="0.5" ry="0.5"></ellipse>
          </svg>
and Switch back to design view.

Workaround 2
Create a Div instead of an oval and in properties panel, edit the top left border radius with keep identical to make it a circle.

I hope this helps!

Thanks
Sukhbir
(Google Web Designer Team)

Mateusz Misiak

Nov 20, 2017, 2:57:04 AM11/20/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Thank you for your help but I just installed previous version.
Cheers

San Khong

Nov 20, 2017, 12:13:52 PM11/20/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Mateusz,

How did you install the previous version?

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team