Conversion To Make Compatible with AdRoll

marco.u...@googlemail.com

Jun 21, 2016, 8:09:40 AM6/21/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi

I have recently created a campaign consisting of 12 banner sizes for Adwords. These work great :)
However the client now wants to run the same creative in AdRoll.

Unfortunately the js libraries are not compatible with AdRoll.

Has anyone successfully converted an exported creative from Google Web Designer to make it compatible with AdRoll?

The contact I spoke to AdRoll, suggested that I start again and recreate all 12 of the banners in alternative software, such as Adobe Animate CC, but I'd rather amend the code so long as it is relatively painless.

Marco

sagar...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2017, 7:51:28 AM1/12/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Actually i'm also looking for how to convert GWD banners to compatible to adroll? Marcco have you founds any solutions for this>