"Could not import asset(s) into library." Google Web Designer 1.7

Marianne Ostiguy

Feb 8, 2018, 4:46:16 PM2/8/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi,

I am trying to replace an image for a layer but I get this note:

"Could not import asset(s) into library."

This is not the first time I change my images for certain layers and i never had this error.

I tried deleting some assets from the library but it doesnt work. My file is named logo_VF.png and it's the only one I can't import.

I seem to be in version 1.7.0.0 and never encountered this issue before.

Please help :(

Marianne

San Khong

Feb 8, 2018, 5:57:32 PM2/8/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Can you please also check the file path to the author file and also the image name to see if there's any special character?

If there's no special character, please turn on verbose logging, quit Google Web Designer, launch Google Web Designer, import the assets to see the error, quit Google Web Designer and attach browser.log so we can see the detailed error.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team