GSuite Users & Website hosting, Workflows

chri...@zehetmeier.com

May 30, 2018, 5:18:26 AM5/30/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello everyone in the Google Web Designer help forum,

I am working with G Suite since two years and now our team plans to create websites for our domains. These websites are for public use and will showcase our projects (web series, games).

What do you use and how does it work with the domain that is used in G Suite? The domain was bought with an external provider.

We tried the new Google site but unfortunately there is no way to remove the "created by Google" footer. And there is no blog or web shop function available.

Is there anyone who tried using Google Web Designer? And how do you host your website?

We are looking for solutions that can be updated easily and secure data.

Thank you very much for any advice!