Copying timeline animation, components from one template to another

murugapa...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2015, 3:05:01 AM7/20/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have recently started using GWD and please pardon my question if it seems silly.

I finished working on 1 creative but wanted to copy the timeline animation from the completed template onto a new template but I am unable to paste the copied elements.

Please help me solve this issue.

Thanks
Murugapandian

Tibor Udvari

Jul 20, 2015, 4:31:19 AM7/20/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I think copy pasting animations, keyframes is not yet possible.

You can just copy paste your whole project and then open the index.html file in your new project.

If you are working in the same project you can copy the current page from the pages menu thing and start working from there.

ben.sc...@sciascia.co.nz

Aug 3, 2016, 7:24:47 PM8/3/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi There,

Anyone know if there's been progress in this area?

Opening a duplicated file and resizing works in many instances but we often need to copy/paste keyframe animation from multiple layers or copy everything from one page (animation/events/components) to a page in a completely different file.

This is especially true once changeouts have been made but the client changes something that needs to be updated across multiple files.

Is there a way to do this via the code editor? It looks a bit confusing to do this however.

Any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Ben