Unable to save templates

SSB

Aug 10, 2015, 6:43:25 AM8/10/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello,

Whenever I try to save a file to use as a template, I get this error:
"Unable to save the file as a template. A custom template with the name … already exists."

Of course there is no such file already as I have never been able to save any templates at all...
According to the "save as a template"-window, templates are saved under the folder "Google Web Designer\templates"  - but I am unable to find a templates folder for Google Web Designer anywhere on my harddrive.
I do have administration rights on my (work-)PC (Windows 7) and have tested that I am also able to make folders and add files in my Google Web Designer folder, so I should have all access...

Is there anyone else with similar problems that know what to do?
(I use version 1.3.2.0521 (Shell 1.1.7.0).)

Jason Long

Aug 10, 2015, 5:13:09 PM8/10/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hello

There is another customer had reported the same issue.  Please checkout the link below and hope it will help you

Thanks,