4 mb max image size... because why exactly??

brenden...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2018, 12:47:06 AM3/21/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Normally I'm someone who likes to write the code for the website entirely by myself with as little tools used as possible (only things like color pickers or stuff like that which helps speed things along) and normally when making a html document you can display any image you want! No matter what the file size. so why is there a limit to images in Google web Designer? Its not 1995 so I'm pretty sure most of us have more then 4Mb of GPU memory.
Also Id just like to thank you the developers for creating this tool. maybe I'm not getting the best use out of it but I'm sure others are and it is really wonderful for you guys to create a tool that helps others like this for free.