Setting up Carousel Gallery & Navigation with feed

Claire Ongley

Apr 25, 2017, 5:11:25 AM4/25/17
to Google Web Designer beta

Hi,

I need to use GWD binding to implement the carousel gallery and would really appreciate some help!

My dynamic creative needs to show 3 images in the carousel navigation and the product information needs to dynamically change along with the correct image.

So far, I have set up the creative using the Custom Data Schema. I have added the binding for the product name, price and carousel gallery which all seem to be working ok. However, i'm not sure on how to set up the carousel navigation? Please can someone advise?

Thanks,
Claire

Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 10.05.33.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 10.08.57.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 10.09.57.png

San Khong

Apr 25, 2017, 6:22:41 PM4/25/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Claire,

Did you try the following to assign the id of the carousel to the navigation?
In Properties panel > Gallery ID box, enter the Carousel Gallery ID name.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team