Insert a new element into an existing Div

mathilde...@appearhere.co.uk

Jun 27, 2018, 2:06:52 PM6/27/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi there,

I am trying to import an image as the background of an existing div (which doesn't have a background yet so I can't do "replace"), apparently I need to change it in the code, would someone be able to help me with this if it's straightforward?

I could create another div and include all the elements I need in it, would it update all the code with the right name of elements? I am a bit worried about this as I am using a dynamic template for Adwords.

Thanks a mill for your help!

Mathilde

Kent

Jun 27, 2018, 6:57:41 PM6/27/18
to Google Web Designer beta
One way to do this:
In your div, create a new image element (select Element tool from left toolbar, then Image element button from top toolbar) set this size to 100% width & height, and move to the bottom layer. This should have essentially the same effect as adding an image to the original div.

Hope that helps,

Kent
Google Web Designer team