Google web designer adwords automatical change product image

61 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

maksymil...@gmail.com

no leída,
6 feb 2018, 4:00:22 a.m.6/2/18
para Google Web Designer beta
Hello,
Could you help me with getting an automatic animation in Google Web Designer?
I want products thumbnails to automatically click and show big picture in sequence. I attach example of my adwords frame.

Here is my template:
http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/qIFsYyNT/file.html

maksymil...@gmail.com

no leída,
12 feb 2018, 6:03:03 a.m.12/2/18
para Google Web Designer beta
Someone can help me?

Kent

no leída,
12 feb 2018, 12:22:32 p.m.12/2/18
para Google Web Designer beta
There are a couple different approaches to get the functionality suggested in your file kreacja_120x600 (large central image on top with 6 thumbnails arranged on the bottom).

Simplest is to start with the Adwords template "Dynamic Remarketing Thumbnail with Pagination". This is set up with thumbnails already, although only 2 thumbs are used in the 160x600. If you are comfortable working with Javascript, you can extend that template to show 6 thumbnails and change the events so the trigger is a click action instead of the rollover used in the template.

Another good way to do this is to drag the Gallery Navigation component from the Components panel into your design and in the Properties panel select the "Use thumbnails" option (see screenshot), although the arrangement of thumbnail icons may not be as shown in your layout it will be an easy way to show all 6 products.

Hopefully one of these methods will get you going,

Kent
Google Web Designer team

Se borró el mensaje

maksymil...@gmail.com

no leída,
13 feb 2018, 8:45:03 a.m.13/2/18
para Google Web Designer beta
Thank you!
I have one more question,
How can I add price text under product name?

Can you help me ?

My test frame:
http://www112.zippyshare.com/v/Spknur31/file.html

Kent

no leída,
13 feb 2018, 5:03:21 p.m.13/2/18
para Google Web Designer beta
When using the swipeGallery component, in the Library, right-click the "Item" object and choose Edit.
Then create a new text field and in the Dynamic panel set its binding to: text-content and select Product.0.Price from the dropdown.
That price will now be dynamic and change for each item in your feed.

Hope that helps,
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar