timo...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2015, 4:04:04 PM6/1/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
I get an error message when I import a html file which I built in Google Web Designer. The error message says: this file weren't build in Google Web Designer. But I built it in this program.
I get this message since 2 days and before it was no porblem to open the same file. Can someone help me with my problem?

Jaz

Jun 3, 2015, 1:31:42 PM6/3/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Timon,

Yes, can you reply and add a sample file that we can take a look at?

thx
jaz
Program Manager, GWD

timo...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2015, 9:56:46 AM6/7/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for you answer but i don't know how to give you the sample file. Can you give me an eaxmple or a tip first please?

Timon

Jaz

Jun 10, 2015, 1:50:20 PM6/10/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Yes, if you can save the file, then hit Reply here in the forum and click the "Attach a file" link and send that file to us we can then take a look.

jaz
Program Manager, GWD