Ubuntu 14.04 LTS language italian - Webdesigner starts but wont work!

pcasa...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2014, 7:12:56 AM10/11/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS language italian - Webdesigner starts but wont work!
Can somebody help me to solve that please?
Many thanks in advance.
Pier

Google Web Designer beta

Oct 14, 2014, 12:48:44 PM10/14/14
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry about the problem. I'm wondering if you see a white screen or a black screen, or something else.
I tested with Ubuntu 14.04 64bit by setting Italian as a primary language, I tried both Italian directory name and English directory name, works fine for me.

So please try to access to the following URL from your browser.

1) If a config information is displayed your network may be ok for GWD.
Then please remove the following directory to clear the GWD cache and try to launch it again.
~/.local/share/google-web-designer/

2)  If you see a white screen with GWD, and a config information is NOT displayed with your browser with the above URL (shell_config.xml), and if you are behind a proxy, you might need to apply a proxy setting to GWD. Please take a look at the following.

3) If you still have the problem, we need to look at the log file.
Please send us the log file to

Thanks,

Ume (GWD team)