GWD sometimes opens without Design view/Code view/Preview/Publish buttons

micsun-al

Jul 5, 2016, 2:17:39 PM7/5/16
to Google Web Designer beta

This seems to happen to me intermittently.

Closing GWD and reopening it doesn't seem to fix it.

Opening the same project again, making a small change, saving, closing GWD, and then reopening it seems to fix it for this particular project.

Not sure whats going on, but I've been deleting my cache directory lately and that might be related.
Does this happen to anyone else?

micsun-al

Jul 6, 2016, 2:50:37 PM7/6/16
to Google Web Designer beta
I'm guessing this is related to the following issue:

Since the above issue, I've been keeping my OSX dock on the bottom of my screen (instead of the left) and that's when I stopped noticed GWD being cropped on the right side, but instead maybe getting cropped off on the top instead sometimes.

Not exactly sure what the reproduction steps are.  I should become some kind of front end tester heh.