Text-Box glitch, in Firefox OSX, happens during a animation

David Sanchez

Dec 3, 2015, 3:38:58 PM12/3/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Anyone have a "white box" appear when a text box moves up or down? Pics are attached.

The text-box/div has a transparent background and I've even defined it in the CSS pic-1.jpg) but when it slightly slides up, some white boxes briefly pop-up (pic-2.jpg).

Problem only happens on Firefox OSX
pic-1.jpg
pic-2.jpg

Sukhbir Kaur

Dec 3, 2015, 4:53:46 PM12/3/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi David ,

 Thanks for reporting this. I was able to reproduce this only in Firefox browser preview . I have a logged a bug internally and this will fixed in our future release .
It happens mostly when you have multiple lines in a Text block  with animation . I'll investigate this further .

Thanks
Sukhbir
(GWD Team)

Sukhbir Kaur

Dec 18, 2015, 12:26:37 PM12/18/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi David,

Thanks for sending the workaround.

I'm posting it here so other user can try it too .

 Text rendering issue in Firefox (Mac) is fixed  by adding a value to "Z" in translate.

So if you  translate property looks something like this =  X 2px, Y 10px, Z 0px. Just give the Z a value like 1 or 2 and its fixed.

I hope this helps !

Thanks
Sukhbir