Chrome PC vs Chrome Android displays different results

bruce....@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2015, 5:20:56 PM8/31/15
to Google Web Designer beta

I had my animation looking just like I wanted on my PC.
When I viewed it on several Android smartphones it appeared differently.
Specifically related to text and the position of text.
On the PC two Text objects were essentially adjacent, just a few pixels apart. On Android, they were hundreds of Pixels apart.

In another area, there was text "& Go" on the same line.
On Android, "Go" was below "&".

bruce....@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2015, 8:36:50 AM9/1/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Also, when creating this I used a font on my PC, by manually typing the font name after clicking F+
The font looks great on my PC, but on Android, its just something common like Ariel instead of the new font.

I did not see anything covering this in the new release notes
How do I get support for these text issues???

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Google Web Designer beta

Sep 4, 2015, 12:33:10 PM9/4/15
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Bruce,

Which Android version do you have on your phones?
Can you attach the pre-published file (source file) so we can debug?

Thanks,
Rika
(GWD team)

bruce....@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2015, 12:37:26 PM9/4/15
to Google Web Designer beta
The issue was related to custom fonts. See my other post on adding custom fonts.