iniciante

Daniel Junior

May 18, 2016, 5:16:55 PM5/18/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Good Evening...

i am new in the world of web design, and a used to draw my websites with notpad++, but i have recently downloaded GWD, and i would like to know if there is an offline or online tutorial that can help to introduce the functions of these so many tools that it has?

Google Web Designer beta

May 18, 2016, 5:40:28 PM5/18/16
to Google Web Designer beta
You can view our tutorial videos on our YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/googlewebdesigner. I would highly recommend the UI Overview and if you are creating an ad, then the Interstitial Ads or Expandable Ads videos as well. The Advanced Timeline video is also very helpful when creating animations in GWD.

Let us know if you need more help to get started.

San
Google Web Designer team