Is there a way to prevent GWD adding line breaks to code?

Zachary Yaro

May 5, 2017, 5:18:52 PM5/5/17
to Google Web Designer beta

Is there a way to disable this aspect of GWD's code formatting?

Thank you,
Zachary Yaro

San Khong

May 5, 2017, 5:33:01 PM5/5/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Zachary,

I'm sorry you're running into this issue. Can you please provide us with the test file before the line breaks are added so we can try to reproduce it? I will log a feature request for an option to turn off code beautify which might have caused the issue.

Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team