Try the new Google Web Designer Learning path at Academy for Ads

Jaz

Nov 17, 2016, 1:12:13 PM11/17/16
to Google Web Designer beta

Hello Google Web Designer Community,

We’re thrilled to launch a new Google Web Designer Learning path that teaches you the ins and outs of building HTML5 ads with the tool.

Creative developers and designers, you can now show your expertise with building HTML5 creatives by earning a Google Web Designer Achievement!

Set aside time to walk through the courses and take the Assessment.  Develop the expertise you need to use Google Web Designer to the fullest.

Get started with Google Web Designer Learning path today!

Jaz, on behalf of the Academy for Ads Training team

mic...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2016, 11:44:05 AM11/30/16
to Google Web Designer beta
hello, i just installed the new version of google web designer
i have already a problem to find the opacity option, i can't find it!
can you help me please?
regards

akra...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2016, 4:52:04 AM12/5/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Just select the object and change the value of "Fill" from properties window from 0-1

laura.f...@decision.tech

Jan 18, 2017, 3:33:17 AM1/18/17
to Google Web Designer beta
That's very interesting, however, I would need more training. Do you know if there is any GWD intensive course in the UK?

creatorr...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2017, 6:44:53 PM2/7/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi- I have one question can we use GWD animation for Facebook ads?

Norma Hernández

Apr 9, 2017, 5:03:39 PM4/9/17
to Google Web Designer beta
That hapented to me two. This is in property section but the think is that the value 1 represent full opacity and 0 transparence.

Julia Y

Apr 18, 2017, 6:45:55 AM4/18/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Wanna share with tutorial on how to create shopping app design - https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/practical-tutorial-on-how-to-make-a-shopping-app Hope it will be useful for you!

Evgeniy Kovalev

Apr 18, 2017, 10:22:36 AM4/18/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello!

I just installed the new version of google web designer and tried open new file from template and there were no any templates in the gallery (pls see screenshot_1 in attached).
When I try to open the template from this https://www.richmediagallery.com/tools/template-database#filterTplDb:477~ I get next error (pls see screenshot_2).

Could you help me with this?

GWD's version (pls see screenshot_3).

Br,
Evgeniy

screenshot_1.png
screenshot_2.png
screenshot_3.png

Evgeniy Kovalev

Apr 18, 2017, 10:44:47 AM4/18/17
to Google Web Designer beta
UPD to comment above:

Problem has resolved - I just delete all from here /Users/UserName/Library/Application Support/Google/Web Designer

sergiyg...@gmail.com

May 2, 2017, 11:08:06 AM5/2/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Привет
А как на МакОси данность посолвить?

Oni Amirul

May 13, 2017, 6:23:56 PM5/13/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi all,

I think this information can be useful for you. If you plan to get your website, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose - 000webhost.com

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.

You can register here: https://www.000webhost.com/967695.html

voll zu

May 14, 2017, 5:12:47 PM5/14/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi

sneakygree...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2017, 10:43:43 AM6/28/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello Jay, thanks for the tutorials, in the future, or if it would be possible now, could you turn on the full-screen functionality of the videos, hard to watch in that medium size box.

thanks!

Message has been deleted

po...@cixware.io

Sep 20, 2017, 6:52:54 AM9/20/17
to Google Web Designer beta
a;x

Michelle Nolke

Oct 3, 2017, 6:08:26 PM10/3/17
to Google Web Designer beta
YAY!

daniel...@jellyfish.co.uk

Oct 13, 2017, 7:06:27 AM10/13/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Properties panel > Style > fill

repairi...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2017, 10:02:44 AM11/19/17
to Google Web Designer beta
My question is that can how to add a website files into GWD new project. I mean I have all files of the website www.fridgerepairs.in and i want to do some changes with GWD.

goo...@windmillcreative.co.uk

Nov 20, 2017, 7:16:48 AM11/20/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi there. GWD just auto updated on my Mac and existing PNG files are no longer displaying in the Application? It publishes them OK and they are in the relevant folders but in the App itself I just get a tiny blue preview box where the image should be? I cannot line up any of the text in my banners? Can anyone help please? Have tried rebooting everything but nothing? Many thanks Kevin

San Khong

Nov 20, 2017, 12:12:15 PM11/20/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Are the width and height of the PNG files set to auto? If so, it's a known issue. The problem is we no longer use the image src to render the image on stage. background-image is now used instead. We are taking a look at this issue.

If your issue is different, please provide us the author file so we can take a look at it. Open the file in Google Web Designer, select File > Save as zip...Then share the zip file with us either here in this post or to gwd-s...@google.com.

I'm sorry you encounter this issue.
Thanks,
San
Google Web Designer team

yali...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2018, 12:20:29 AM1/3/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Thank you!!

Administrative the Mahfuzur Rahman

Jan 19, 2018, 8:03:14 PM1/19/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Samgroupinc

Administrative the Mahfuzur Rahman

Jan 19, 2018, 8:12:31 PM1/19/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Asia Pacific

Administrative the Mahfuzur Rahman

Feb 8, 2018, 5:30:57 AM2/8/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Kalkinikingdom.gov
Restricted democracy

kasperkle...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 11:11:34 AM2/14/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Jaz,

I'd like to try Google Web Designer Learning path today, however..

Activity Locked
This activity cannot be accessed from your account.

Why is that? Regional, language?

Kind regards,

Kasper

San Khong

Feb 15, 2018, 12:56:07 PM2/15/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Kasper,

Can you please check to see if you are signed in to Academy for Ads? If not, can you please try the following?

1) Sign into Academy for Ads
2) Search for Google Web Designer Basics (searchable across all languages)

If you are signed in and see the problem, please try sign out and sign in again, then search for Google Web Designer Basics.

Please let us know if this solves the issue.

kasperkle...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2018, 5:46:32 AM2/16/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi San Khong,

I fixed it. It turned out Google Web Designer Basics is not searchable across languages. When I switched from Dutch to English I found it, probably not available in Dutch..

Anyway thanks for your help and have a great weekend!

KR, Kasper

Administrative the Mahfuzur Rahman

May 7, 2018, 1:19:09 PM5/7/18
to Google Web Designer beta
www.rk.Kalkinikingdom.com
www.opm.gov
Director General Administration of Mahfuzur Rahman
+8801715151889
www.hello.net

Administrative the Mahfuzur Rahman

May 7, 2018, 1:25:11 PM5/7/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Google Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
www.doglle.com

Best Regards
Mahfuzur Rahman
Google Corporation
Marketing Global Partners
Hello.net
Limelight.com network management
www.informa.com
www.DGworld.co/databse/director/dgag/Mahfuzur>Rahman
+8801715151889

Administrative the Mahfuzur Rahman

May 7, 2018, 1:27:19 PM5/7/18
to Google Web Designer beta

Administrative the Mahfuzur Rahman

May 7, 2018, 11:11:53 PM5/7/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Pla update

Administrative the Mahfuzur Rahman

May 8, 2018, 12:46:14 AM5/8/18
to Google Web Designer beta
1781107700
SAM

Administrative the Mahfuzur Rahman

Jul 2, 2018, 1:48:31 PM7/2/18
to Google Web Designer beta
http://www.limelight.com/Web Developer Google Marketing Global Partners at Mahfuzur Rahman (Google Partners)
http://nytimes.com/Administrative at Mahfuzur Rahman (the united state of america and local gov)
Reality Kingdom of Kalkini Madaripur Bangladesh
Kalkini, Police Station Road, Kalkini Bazar Road, Madaripur, BD
BEST REGARDS
Mahfuzur Rahman