Creating dashboard in GWD

shaksham...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2018, 8:43:21 AM3/24/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello guys, first of all i would like to appreciate the work its a great tool but at the same time i searched about GWD and i found people are giving more impact on by saying its a tool only for banner,ad or animation.

I am not aware of Photoshop but i am looking forward to work in this tool.
My question is will i be able to create dashboard in GWD ??
like i one found here : https://polymer-admin.firebaseapp.com/

also i wish to create Cards components for my demo project.
Will i be able to do all these stuffs in GWD ?
Can anybody make one small tutorial to create navbar in GWD.
Thanks in advance

Kent

Mar 26, 2018, 11:23:06 AM3/26/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Yes, you should be able to create a page that looks like your link. Google Web Designer is simply an HTML5 authoring tool. "Design View" has many ready to use, drag & drop components, but no dashboard component. "Code View" is for hand coding and accepts standard HTML5. I don't have any tutorials specific to your request, although there are many helpful videos on our YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/GoogleWebDesigner

Hope that helps,

Kent
Google Web Designer team