Dynamic banner, don't work feed product 6, 7, 8 and other (only work 0 - 5)

Илья Срывкин

May 4, 2018, 4:07:01 PM5/4/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello. I need make dynamic banner with 9 images. I use this construction in Dynamic properties:
gwd-image #image0  - Source  -  Product.0.imageUrl
gwd-image #image1  - Source  -  Product.1.imageUrl
gwd-image #image2  - Source  -  Product.2.imageUrl

and etc., but beginning with Product.6.imageUrl images don't load from the feed.

Kent

May 4, 2018, 5:29:18 PM5/4/18
to Google Web Designer beta
That's expected, Adwords only supports 6 items. You can show more items in DoubleClick Studio creatives which are also built in Google Web Designer.

Hope that helps,

Kent
Google Web Designer team