Help understanding how this file was done

KunalK

Feb 16, 2016, 8:12:13 AM2/16/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Attached are screenshots of the Timeline and the workspace. In the assets i only see one file names sprites.png which has all the text. I want to change some text on the on the sprites.png file and also make some movement changes. So wanted to understand how is such a file created? I dont see any spritesheets used in the timeline are. Can anyone please help?
Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 5.08.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 5.02.21 PM.png

San Khong

Feb 16, 2016, 12:35:37 PM2/16/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Check if there's another page in the file and if there's a spritesheet component in that page.  To change the text in the sprites.png, you will need an image editor for that.  To change the spritesheet animation, adjust the properties of the Spritesheet component in GWD.

Hope it helps.
San
GWD Team

trust access

Aug 23, 2017, 11:03:00 AM8/23/17
to Google Web Designer beta
pls can any one pls tell  on how can i make use of google web design, i am new to it pls can any one pls tell me how to go about it,