Strange problem when trying to upload into the AdWords.

Arthur Bobrovsky

Nov 28, 2017, 9:05:44 AM11/28/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello to all GWD community.
I have a problem when I'm trying to upload into the AdWords a standard 300x250 banner created in Google Web Designer.
I've checked it via HTML5 validator and all checks are green.

I've attached GWD source file in zip archive and screenshot of this issue.
Hope it helps.
Cheers,
Arthur.

Arthur Bobrovsky

Nov 28, 2017, 9:07:35 AM11/28/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Here are the screenshot of this problem:
screenshot-error.jpg

Kent Myers

Nov 28, 2017, 11:05:27 AM11/28/17
to Google Web Designer beta
How are you uploading to Adwords? Is it the New Beta Adwords and the "Upload display ads" button in my screenshot?
I did not find your Web Designer authoring files, could you check that attachment please (you may need to post the zip on Drive and share a link here).

Kent
Google Web Designer team
Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 8.00.59 AM.png

Arthur Bobrovsky

Nov 28, 2017, 12:01:31 PM11/28/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello Kent,
Thanks for your reply.

I've uploaded GWD banner source files here (banner300x250source.zip):

Could you please review this if everything is OK for AdWords system?

Regards,
Arthur.

Arthur Bobrovsky

Nov 29, 2017, 2:21:23 PM11/29/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hello Kent,
Any updates here?
Thanks in advance.

Kent Myers

Nov 29, 2017, 5:25:04 PM11/29/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Thanks Arthur,
I was able to upload your ad without error and have attached a screenshot.
Steps used:
  1. Open file in Google Web Designer
  2. Publish locally to a zip file
  3. In Adwords Click blue +ad button and choose "Upload display ad"
  4. Upload published zip
If you are still having problems please provide the specific error message and any other process details.

Hope that helps,

Kent
Google Web Designer team

Arthur Bobrovsky

Nov 29, 2017, 6:10:20 PM11/29/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Got it! Thanks a lot for your help, now everything works here.
Regards,
Arthur.