Image button is ineffective in HTML document

actionm...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2017, 2:07:54 PM8/11/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Ubuntu 17.04
GWD 1.9.0.0619

1) Open/create html
2) drag "image button" component into the stage area
3) define its properties inside the right-hand side panel, including
+ over image URL
+ down image URL
4) click "Preview"
5) check that nothing happens in chrome (60.0.3112.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)) when hovering over the image button area or clicking inside that area; the arrow is only changed to a small hand.

Sukhbir Kaur

Aug 11, 2017, 5:11:38 PM8/11/17
to Google Web Designer beta

Hi,

I'm unable to reproduce the issue  in Ubuntu 17.04  GWD 1.9.0.0619  and chrome (60.0.3112.90). Preview works fine when I hover over the Image button.
 I tried both adding local assets in PI and  adding over image URL and down image url .

You can make sure the Image url are correct.

Can you please share the author file with us so we can help you take a look? Open the file in Google Web Designer, select File > Save as zip... then upload the file to Google Drive and share the url with us either on this forum or to gwd-s...@google.com.

Thanks
Sukhbir
(Google Web Designer Team)

actionm...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2017, 6:54:11 AM8/14/17
to Google Web Designer beta
I suspect you created an ad instead of a HTML file.
Anyhow, here's the author file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6XxNd5c3zV_V2F3enFiRjk2Szg/view?usp=sharing