Urgent GWD not displaying HTML file in folder.

Darren Ings

Jul 26, 2017, 11:21:42 AM7/26/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi All

I'm having some real problems with GWD at the moment. I have made several GWD files and looking at my files on my mac I only have one of the files as a html file. I can still open the file through gwd if I go to open recent  files but otherwise I can't find my files at all.

Another problem I am getting is I can't navigate files easily through GWD when importing files. It freezes constantly or in order to see whats in the folder I need to go into it then out of it then in it again to see the images I want to import.

San Khong

Aug 2, 2017, 12:37:40 PM8/2/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Darren,

It seems to be a problem with Google Web Designer on Mac OS X 10.10. It runs fine on Sierra 10.12. We still need to investigate the cause.

Sorry about the issue.
San
Google Web Designer team